Hello. My name is Craig. This is my website.
When somebody asks me: "So what do you do?"
I shudder, shrug and launch into a 40 minute pitch.
To save you from the pitch, here's the most important things you should know about me.
- I’m co-owner and creative director at Genius Division.
- I write The Burgess Letter 2-3 times per week.
- I do many podcasts, but the ones I spend my time with right now are The Wednesday Audio and The Objectively Amazing Podcast.
- I wrote a short book called Press Start. I also wrote a book called Extreme Production. I've just finished my third book, The Magic Visual.
- I try to write regularly, but I’m rubbish at it.
- The cool kids might call me a YouTuber. If the cool kids were born before 1990.
- I use Twitter. I used to use it a lot, now I don’t use it as much.
- If you want the full historical rundown, I’m currently updating my website so you can’t see them. Yes, consider this your ‘under construction’ message.
If you’d like to quickly connect, the best place is on Twitter.
If you want to work together, please feel free to shoot me an email.