Hello. My name is Craig. This is the most simple thing you could learn about me.
Everything else, well.
I do a lot of things.
When somebody asks me: "So what do you do?"
I shudder, shrug and launch into a 40 minute pitch.
To save you from the pitch, here's the most important things you should know about me.
- I’m co-owner and creative director at Genius Division.
- I have a podcast called GET DOING THINGS, which keeps you up to date with what I’m doing.
- I have a visual community called Daily Visual. We meet up daily and make visuals for social media.
- I recently wrote a short book called Press Start. I also wrote a book called Extreme Production.
- I make daily visualisations on my Twitter account _unobvious.
- I write some semblance of a blog.
- I created a new design show called That’s The Job this year with Richard Baird. Season 1 is out now.
- The cool kids might call me a YouTuber. If the cool kids were born before 1990.
- I like speaking to audiences about branding, design, creativity, marketing and technology. At the minute, it’s on pause for obvious reasons.
- I use Twitter. A lot.
- If you want the full historical rundown, check out all my projects.