Extreme Production: The Book
For the last 13 years of my life I’ve taken on a ridiculous amount of daily challenges. I get asked all the time: “how do you fit it all in?”. This book attempts to answer that question.
Over the past 13 years I:
- Got my first professional design job after only 6 months training.
- Designed a poster a day for 365 days;
- Designed a record sleeve a day for 365 days;
- Took a photo a day for 365 days;
- Ran 14 marathons in 1 year;
- Recorded a podcast a day for 365 days despite not knowing anything about them;
- And much, much more.
Oh, and I wrote a 60,000 word book in 4 months, binned it, then wrote Extreme Production.
Extreme Production is my collection of stories, tactics, tips and tricks I use to achieve all of this crazy stuff, stay obsessed and still stay sane.
It’s 50% tactics, 25% sermons, 10% insight, 10% life lessons and 5% cats.
Best of all? It only costs a quid.