Focusing can be simple.
- When you have an idea, quickly write it down.
- When you feel yourself drifting off, remind yourself of it. Say in your head “drifting”, then pull yourself back.
- Write your current task on a piece of paper in front of you. Leave it there until it’s done.
- Listening to fast music works. Pantera works.
- Stop chatting about bullshit to people.
- Stop listening to other people chatting about bullshit to people.
- Put your phone face down on the table. Turn it on silent.
- Even better, throw your phone in another room or out of the window.
- Don’t look at your email.
Enjoyed this? I send exclusive documentation out on my newsletter.