What to expect at Homebrew Website Club Barnsley
It's Homebrew Website Club Barnsley this Wednesday! It's the first one of the year, so I thought I'd let you know what to expect if you decide to pop down.
Some things to note
- The event runs from 6pm-8pm at Barnsley DMC. You can turn up at any time and leave any time.
- There's no formal structure to the event, it's just an opportunity for you to come and work on your personal website.
- It's not a formal networking event. Don't worry about dressing up or preparing yourself for anything "businessy".
- Anybody and everybody is welcome, no matter what stage you're at. There's people you can get advice from at the event.
- There's usually beer, soft drinks and pizza (thanks Tracey).
- It's not exclusive to "techy" people. You don't need to work in the digital industry. I'd love it if people from other sectors came along.
- You don't even have to come down and work on your website if you don't want to. Come in and say hello!
It's on this Wednesday at Barnsley DMC, 6pm-8pm. Hope to see you there.